Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Kickoff

So if you did not figure it out from the title of the blog, I am not a strong writer.  Ask anyone who has ever had to read my work(if you are one of those people I am sorry), it is poor at best.  I like to think that I have good ideas and things to say but the written word is not the best way for me to do it.  However, I know that this is something I need to work on and get better at...so here goes nothing.  I currently have a fair amount of free-time as I am waiting for a call here in the Pacific Northwest so I thought that blogging would be a good way to keep my mental game up and to start getting my stuff out there.  So this will be a place of sermons I've preached, musings on various subjects, album reviews and whatever else comes across my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment